Thursday, August 25, 2011

DURIAN



Hello everyone. 

See what I hold in my hand? You guess? 
The things that full of thick thorn, green in colour. During the season, it will drop down. Hahahahah... 

It's DURIAN ♥

Love durian so much! Readers, don't JEALOUS. woohoo :) 



Yeah, I went to Lundu just now. Hahahahhaah! Happy lo. One and half an hour cars and sit until my bug numbed -.- LOL 

We just went there for a few hours only, mummy wanted to take durian from grandpa. Hahahha... So fun! I captured a lot of pictures in car. 

There's a lot of durians at grandpa's house. WOOHOO. 
And we opened the durian and ate it. When its went into your mouth, you can imagined that you fly to heaven -.- pretty funny ha :P 

Don't know why, DURIAN were really delicious. 
But I cannot ate a lot, later my pimples pop pop pop .____. 



See those durian were attractive :)


Now it's time to go home. I sit at the back of the car. My bro and sis too :)



I stop at here today. 

bye :)



No comments: