Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The holidays!


Hello to all readers! How're you guys? Hopefully everything will be okay :) 

Guess what! I just bought my new Union Jack T-shirt. Although it looks ordinary, like just a union jack flag on my white-plain T-shirt but it's hard to find Union Jack T-shirt for boys. So learn to appreciate everything that I have (Y) 

Randomly took some pictures during afternoon:



Monkey face or what? LOL



Smile, so that your enemies don't know you :)


UGH. Holidays, well you know, it's fucking bored! Stay at home whole the day and nothing to do. Sit in front of computer. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Blogging. Recently, Facebook getting bored and I have no idea what should I do in Facebook. I just scroll there and here, viewing everywhere like an idiot. 

However, I just realized that Love Rain (Popular Korean Drama) is in my video file while I arrange my file and those stupid stuff in my computer. So I decided to spend my time on the drama. Kinda nice :) 

Mummy texted me just now and said " Go to prepare yourself and we're having dinner with your grandpa & grandma later" Without wasting any time, I rushed to bathroom and get myself prepared.Today's outfit, Union Jack T-shirt! 

 In the car, I asked mummy about where's the place that we're going to have our dinner and she said " the place that we never went before" LOL I just keep quite and no more words on my tongue. It takes too long to reach there. 10 years! .___. 

At last we reached the restaurant. 




So sorry to say that I already forget what's the name for the restaurant but it's located in Matang rural area. Well, the restaurant is reasonably well and clean! A quite place without those irritating vehicle sounds such as lorries or cars. Those sounds can make you not appetizing at all. Just saying HAHA :P 

But the foods, awwww. TASTELESS! 

Nice environment but the chef is not really good at all. All the foods are tasteless like there's no more salt on the earth. Kinda exaggeration LOL. The price, hmmmmmm... Just a few plate of ordinary meals and it costs almost RM300. SHIT :O 

Not really recommended restaurant. Forget about it LALALA.

 What the fuck! Something awful happened today. scroll down then you'll know.




SHIT. Someone send me this!


Actually the picture in the yellow box display at women's vagina. Besides this, that stupid stranger also send a lot of dirty and nasty pictures to my number. And HE SAYS THAT HE KNOWS ME! Fuck you jerk. I don't know you kay. See, I warn him.

0103752996! 

Stop sending me those nasty and dirty pictures please! I don't need it! 

HUH! People nowadays always do this kind of stupid things. Sending naked pictures or what to harm the others, threatening people and so on. LOL It's okay, police will solve everything. Hey guys, remember don't simply give people your phone number, IC number, home address to the people that you don't even know. Ignore them or just provide them fake information.

Okay. I'll stop at here for today. Goodbye :)

No comments: