Thursday, August 25, 2011

DURIAN



Hello everyone. 

See what I hold in my hand? You guess? 
The things that full of thick thorn, green in colour. During the season, it will drop down. Hahahahah... 

It's DURIAN 

Love durian so much! Readers, don't JEALOUS. woohoo :) 



Yeah, I went to Lundu just now. Hahahahhaah! Happy lo. One and half an hour cars and sit until my bug numbed -.- LOL 

We just went there for a few hours only, mummy wanted to take durian from grandpa. Hahahha... So fun! I captured a lot of pictures in car. 

There's a lot of durians at grandpa's house. WOOHOO. 
And we opened the durian and ate it. When its went into your mouth, you can imagined that you fly to heaven -.- pretty funny ha :P 

Don't know why, DURIAN were really delicious. 
But I cannot ate a lot, later my pimples pop pop pop .____. 



See those durian were attractive :)


Now it's time to go home. I sit at the back of the car. My bro and sis too :)



I stop at here today. 

bye :)



No comments: