Friday, August 12, 2011

SHUT THE FUCK UP :)





How a senior should behave? I'm really disappointed with what you do. Just like what people say "don't know yourself are old" 


LOL. Direct translate from Chinese. 


Because you having like this, you make me hate you more and there's no reason I should respect you nowadays. Seriously, I'm just a teenage and you criticize me badly. Whatever, I forbearance everything. 


LMAO, you said that you bear me? Go to hell la. 
I'm the one who bear you almost 10 years. 


Can I ask you something? 


Why you strongly offends I'm dancing? 
I wonder that why you offends me like a heck -.-  
Hello, if I'm dancing did I kill you? Did I grab away your money? or otherwise you will die? KANASAI :)


I still can forgive what you says while you drunk but in my daily life you also talk like a crap. Whatever, if you really want to be dead against to me, so what! I with deal with you too. 


I can speak out everything, in case I didn't say something wrong. 


I don't care you're old man any more. 


 RESPECTPEOPLE FIRST so that PEOPLE YOU RESPECT YOU TOO. 




Furthermore, I don't have father. So what? Cursing me? I don't care. Why I didn't have father you need to tell anyone that come to my house or even though in public places. 


I got some suggestion here. 
You want publish at newspaper or create a poster about I didn't have father. Stick on everywhere and remember stick on your FACE :P


Watch up your mouth please. 


Don't you realized that, whatever things that you do you need to pay for it. Do not underestimate aftermath. 


I always be tolerant to you, 
I stand a side and let you walk first but we wanna step my legs and start the combat. 


Nonetheless, you're no manner. Pretend to be smart. 


CONCLUSION, SHUT THE FUCK UP :D







No comments: