Monday, August 22, 2011

MON




Hello everyone, readers, aliens and humans :P 


SO FAST! Today was Monday don't you realized that. Looked at the calendar, it's 22 Aug now. OMG ._____. Damn fast. 


PMR just remained 1 month again. How should I do? 


Tiam! Haven't started my revision. AGAINST THE CLOCK weiiii :( 


Paiseh, last night didn't updated my blog because I went to participate Angela's birthday party, Sharing Planet. 


Seriously, the food were really delicious. I ate Double cheezyland last night. Oh my god, yummy yummy :D


A quite late last night went home, almost 12 off to bed. Today woke up with tired. Sleepless! During school time, tired and yawn non-stop. 


Yeah! Finally teacher gave back our paper today. 
I failed my maths and I get 64 for my BM. I tried my best but my maths still don't want cooperated with me, always made me fail. About BM, what the fuck! BM Paper 1 were freaking hard and paper2 I scored high marks. 


I heard my friends said that I get 30 over 29 for my English Paper 2 section A. IS THAT TRUE? Unbelievable .______. However, tomorrow my English teacher will gave back our English paper, exciting* 


Okay okay, I stop at here for today.
Goodbye everyone. 
Good luck for you all tomorrow :)



Whatever :)
Just ignore those irritating poor result. 
A paper doesn't mean everything...

No comments: