Tuesday, August 9, 2011

*SHOUTING



FuCK MY LIFE   :(


Tired, restless, sleepless, stress and ridiculous. Shut the fuck-up my life. ISH-.-


Felt like wanted to shout loudly... 
There were a lot of exam nowadays, 
A lot of exercise, like a mountain. 
Stress because of PMR. 


Ngaidi. Not really have a good sleep recently, ngantok ngantok in the class during lessons. Poor concentration. 


I just realized that I increased 2 KG. What the hell.
This was really terrible.


I ate a bowl of Maggie Curry and an apple last night, today I measured my weight, OMG! Increased 2 KG -.- 


Okay okay. 


Breakfast ate like a king, 
Lunch ate like a poor people, 
Dinner ate like beggar. 


Strictly no SNACK and make a habit ( BALANCE MEAL) :(


I missed my DREAM HIGH a lot of episode. Yerrr... 
So busy la seriously, need to prepare our dancing performance that held in this Saturday. After weekend, PRA-PMR. 




TIRED !!!

No comments: