Monday, August 15, 2011

Examination



Examination started from today. Owh...
What the pity. So, I need to hold my books recently lo. In everywhere even though inside the toilet. Pretty funny ha. 

SERIOUSLY, geography kills me. What the hell. 
Yeah, I like geography but I still had a lot of chapter still haven't revision. I'm so regret because I didn't study well when I was form 1 and 2. 

REGRETNESS :(

However, I cannot drove kancil now, must used Ferrari lo. 
Burn the midnight oil. Nonetheless, things happened against the clock. 

Today's history were really hard lo. 
Yeah! Everything inside the textbook but I can't memorized it all. I'm not robot or memory sticks. 



I need slept la. I felt dizzy whole the day. So tired lo. 
I just slept 6 hours last night. PITY :( 

Tomorrow is the second day of exam. Yeah! Remain 3 days. 
This Friday we no need go to school because of Islam and Chinese and I didn't take those subject. Stay at home and sleep until late in the morning. 

But after this examination no holidays, 1 week study first lo. So tired. I had no mood to study after exam lo. HOW? I had no idea. 

AFTER PRA-PMR! DO THIS :)


Today I don't feel like to do anything
I just wanna lay in my bed


Party gonna ROCK after PMR. 
Throw all my textbook! THROW !!!!!!! 
Inside my cupboard. Hehe :P


Okay. Good luck for my geography and English tomorrow. 

Off to bed now. Anyonghigaseyo :D



JIA YOU :)



No comments: