Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Awesome Wednesday


Thanks Angela , Kelvin , Vincent and Raymond today . Because all of you , today is a awesome Wednesday . I know this is the first time we hang out , but it doesn't matter . Got one time of course have another time again . Teehee . 

Angela and me arrived MBKS library almost 2 half like this , we I'm so weird about why Vincent , Raymond and Kelvin are sitting there ,doing nothing . They should wait for us and find the staff inside the MBKS to take photo with them . They explain to me , a minute lasped , I understand . Okay 

So we go o downstairs and go to information counter there and ask for one staff to take photo . Of course they say yes , but no one appear ! What the hell , we are waiting for a long time because just a people -___- It's make me infuriated . But Vincent suggest that we can took our picture with MBKS building . So , we follow what Vincent say . 

Got a bit funny during procession of photo shooting . Muahahahaha . But it's fun ! After photo shooting , I suggest all go to garden that near to MBKS there to have a photo shooting :) Muahahhaha ! First , they objected but at the last they still follow me . Teehee ... Share some photo here :)











Teehee . I took this all :) Teeheee , nice or not ? But I'm not professional :) 
After that we walk to Hock Lee . What the hell , Angela don't know who to close road -___- Really like a child ! After we reach there , straight we go to Singapore Chicken Rice enjoy our meal . I take some picture too teehee .. Share for readers :)

Quiet bored . Shoot lamp -__-


Angela and me :)


Stars :)




 After that , Kelvin , Vincent and Raymond join theirself in game . 

So , remain Angela and me . I accompany her go to window shopping . Haha .  
After that , I join Kelvin , Vincent and Raymond too . Hahaha ... We have a lot of fun there . Hahaha ! The time almost late now , we call our parents to take us home . While we waiting for parents come , we take a lot of picture , because of my uploader so slow , I just share a few picture only . 


We're who we're 


Are we in Freestyle mode ?


Hahahaha...I love this =D

Okay . My blog until today :)

Good byeeee 




No comments: