Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Day :)

I awake by the sunrise , beautiful sunshine with yellow-orange color . 
It's dazzling . The temperature become higher a little bit . 
You can feel that the air mix with some heat . 
I'm not good in this morning , a little pain on my throat .
Yes ! Fucking sore throat -_____- 


A walking step I heard form outside my room . 
That's my mum . I call her with my terrible sounds , the pain attacking my throat when I'm talking . 
But I try my best to shout at my mother . Sounds like dinosaur :) 
I'm stopping my mum and call her wait for me . 
I wanna join them on morning breakfast . 


A minute lapsed , I arranged  myself . Then , we went out . 
I remember that when I'm at the cafe . 
The cafe full with fellows . What the hell . Luckily we found a table but we're not enough chairs . So I go to the side they and get some chairs . So I asking for the girl ,Not a good samaritan . I'm sore throat that time so I speak softly " Isn't anybody sit here ?" she say " Garb it !" What the hell ! No manner okay . Speak unmannerly and shouting at me  -_____- 


A glass of cold green tea comfort my throat . I'm not enjoying my breakfast because when I swallow something it start pain again -___-  After breakfast ,  straight we go home , My mum and me are cleaning the fucking dirty floor . I feel like want to complain about that the renovation works so slow near my house . My floor become dusty because of that idiot renovation . When the wings blow , you can see a lot of sand fly in the air . 


We take almost 1 hour still cannot finish cleaning the floor . This make me hate BIG HOUSE !
But Melvin arrived my house 12 afternoon . And I teach him the dance step . After that , Sandra , Eunice and Joanne arrived my house too . Luckily we take 2 days time to finish the dance step . We're happy and feel unbelievable . 


So , 11/6 we need jia you owh :) 
I want to change our group name again . "Devil's school" 
But Don't know it's nice or not ? 
And custom are bothering us now . We still don't know yet what type of custom we need to use ! 


Okay . Today I stop at here , good bye :)

No comments: