Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day ♥


Today is a great day for me even though just a simple day . 
What day is Today ? Of course is Mother's day , once a year :) 
Hey Mum , Happy Mother's Day  
I love you mum  

Sometimes , I really hate my mum mumbling , but why she mumbling is good for us . 
Sometimes , I really think that my mum are annoyed , maybe that's my wrong .
Sometimes , I really feel tired to her because she always call me complete housework .
Sometimes , I really Love my mum because she knows me well .
Sometimes , I really Like joking with my mum too because she is open-minded 
Sometimes , I really support her because our opinion are the same .
Sometimes , I really feel that she is awesome . Even though I love photography she are not objected .
Sometimes , I really admire her because she coached we how to facing some situation .
Sometimes , I feel that she is amazing because she always be my counselor .
Sometimes , I really touched that he always remember my birthday .
Sometimes , I like arguing with mum , she is professional in arguing !

Sometimes I hear some news or read from newspaper , some of the teenage hit their mother . I think that teenage make a sin if he do like that . Your mum always send nourish for a zygote . Until you become a Embryo . The embryo become bigger and bigger become a foetus . And that's you . Your mum carry a weight to everywhere , you know that she is very hard to take care of you . 

She cannot wear his jeans because too tight .
She need spend a lot of money to eat , because you need it too .
She cannot wear his loved high-heels become she scared that she will fall down and hurts you .
She always be careful with the sharp things scared that you injured .
She need wear his pregnant suit every time and cannot wear her beautiful cloth .
She always bear the pain that you kick her when you're inside her cervix . 

You know that , she take care of you every time . 
She is very happy when she look you stand up and walk .
She is very touch when you start know how to talk and first time call her "MUMMY" 
She want to hit you when you're naughty but she don't have the heart to hit you .
She always advise you must keep effort on studies 
She always support what you do when you're adulthood . 
She helps you cover blanket when she look you sleep without blanket .
She always give you money when you hang out , pocket money . 

But for us 

We always think that what she gives is not enough for example money .
We always hate that she start mumble .
We always complain that we're not rich or what .
We always complain that mother always don't allowed we do that or do this .
We always mumbling when she call us do housework . 


But I say at here again ! 
Happy Family Build by you . 
You are the important characteristic in my life . 
Without you , I eat grass everywhere .
Thanks for that you take care for me .
Thank you that you buy for me that I want . 
My happiness is form you ! 



Mum , I love you :) You are the pretties in the world .    ♥ 








No comments: