Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HOT HOT HOT !

Hot day continue 2 days already , but the weather still the same . 
Because of hot day I cannot sleep well .
Because of hot day I have no mood to study 
Because of hot day I always fan myself at school 
Because of hot day , my school uniform wet cause sweating 


Urgh ! What the hell . This shows that our earth are facing Global Warming now . I heard some of my friends say this weather will continue until September . Oh My Gosh , how come I can bear this type of weather . Ish ! Today really a hot day . Even though I just sit at my place and playing computer also sweating -____-


If you close the window my room become stew , if I open the window , it become HOT ! 
I feel like want to splash a lot of water on my roof , but don't know it's works or not ? 
I think this is human false include me too , why I say like that ? Because of the greed hearted human cut down all the trees in the jungle for building , so there are many tress in the earth surface been cut down . No trees , less plant for absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen . So our world become more hotter . They are a lots of people in this world , but there are seldom trees nowday . Of course got a lot of carbon dioxide .


Air-conditioner also change the weather become hot . It's damage the ozone layer . 
Aiyo aiyo ! Now global warming liao . So hot ! This weather continue until September neh ! Dulan chiin ...
But some method can change the world temperature , this must be cooperate by all the human in the world lor . Plant a lot of trees , less using air-conditioner , less vehicles drive on road . 


Haiiz....Hot day ! Again and again ! Sienz chiin ! -_____-
Just now got rain a while , but nothing change . That rain is acidic . Because the weather is hot , the hot pressure and add on the smoke from vehicles or factory , a lot of dirt substances fly to the cloud and come acid rain . Aiyo !


Exam coming soon . I plan that study for today but the weather is hot , I already missed it . Haiiz...Cannot concentrate on study lar . People always say that "Heart quite cool naturally" but I can't do it . -____-


Okay . Today until here :) Good bye . 

No comments: