Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday

Yeah yeah yeah !
My blog broke 200 post liao .
My first time . Congratulation :)

The sun rise up .
Sky become more brighter .
I'm awake by the beautiful sunshine .
But I'm trying to let my self sleep again .
The sunshine become more brighter and brighter .
And I opened both my eyes . Some tear are stick on my eyes .
Grab my phone and stare on the time
Noticed that already 10 o'clock morning .

The first things shoot into my eye-sight is
"Messy Room" What the hell .
I decide to clean my room after shower and breakfast .

Teehee...Share some photo for you about my messy room . Shh...Keep secret ya please ^___<

Messy Hell =)


Ready to clean my room now :)

Say the truth , my room need to clean once a week . If you don't clean it , I think my room with become dust habitat . Why my room so fast become dirty , because my house I near to the road , the vehicles always pass there and all the dust come from road fly into my house . I believe that , all the people know that dust is the tiniest things , it can pass trough any thing that got hole . Even though human body's hole . 

Any some renovation start a fews month ago . Make my house dusty ! Even though we closes the door everyday and clean our house , After a day start become dusty again . What the hell . I think I want to complain the renovation larh . Take a long time already still haven't done ! Make people "ma huan" 

The table is tidy than before =)

Finally , I done my cleaning work .

Teehee...Now , my room look tidy , clean , conformtable and fresh :) 

Today is Sunday .
A hot day .
A boring day .
Facebook no people accompany !
Really bored owh today .
The weather are hot ! Until I'm gonna get MAD ><
What The Hell . Why the weather so hot recently .Ish ! If keep continue hot again , I'll be a roasted pig okay ! Go away hot days , hot weather :)

Eh ! Girl' Generation new song . [Mr.Taxi] 
Oh My God ! Really nice . Hahahah...I love you all SNSD :) You all are awesome ! Love you all . Even though they are not good in singing , but good in dancing and they are sexay :) Teeheee !
Mr.Taxi Taxi Taxi Junshin Junshin ... =)


Awesome girls =) Love you all .

*Slight down , After school new album "Virgin" , new song "Shampoo" , Check for lyrics " 

Okay . Until here today . Good bye .
Anyonghigaseyo :)




No comments: