Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unfair !

Approaching by unfair life , start from the moment when I was know everything . 
I always try to forget about it , 
But when I saw some people that he or she can have a happy dinner with his or her perfect family , 
And I look around me . Isn't that ! 
I always compare myself to another kids 
I think I lose them a lot , 
What I lose ? 
Leak on love :( 
I cannot be accustomed on a complete family even though suddenly . 


I'm treated just like a maid in my home . 
When he is come back , I need do that do this . 
You don't know teenagers' life always in the room . 
I'm not teenage lar ? 
What ! You always scold me that I don't do housework . 
But I don't think so . 
That's not my work okay . 
You always say that I hide in room and play computers games 
Hello , I'm studying okay -____-
What's wrong am I ?
If you hate me , just don't married my mum before .
I'm so upset , tired , unfair-feel in this home . 
I hate this home , a home is not like a home , I hate this songs ! 
I'm so fed-up with your mumbling . 
When I'm do something wrong , you WARN me 
My bro , your son make something false , you advise him . 
I'm treated unfairly .  






Now , reality makes truth . 
I have nothing to do now . 
I just can let the time pass . 
I not going to cheer up myself now , 
No mood ! 
It's time for bed now , 
I need wake up and study in the morning later . 
Good Night :)


Byeeeeee

No comments: