Monday, June 6, 2011

Nice day [♥]

Aww...Today such as a nice day . 
I have a lot of fun from Bridget , Natalie and Bryant . Whoah ! Awesome day ! Hahaha
We go to sing at K-box . Gonna crazy at there . We shout and jump inside the K-box . We don't care the people outside pass through , we don't think too much what people think about us ! That moment , we just keeping on crazy . Just like heaven :D

Hahaha...
We sing a lot of songs include Chinese songs , English songs and Korean songs . We also shake and move our body simple again dance inside K-box ! Woohoo ! I love that moment . It's hard to find . Urgh ! We need study for a long time , finish a mountain homework , deal with  fucking perfect exam :P 
worried our result . But when they with me , all this such things I forget about it :P 

Share some photos here :) 


My best friends :
Natalie , Bridget & Bryant 


They with me :P


At the last ! All of us 

Urgh ! I eat a lot today . Oh My God !
I'm diet now . But never mind liao larh >//<
For today nia . Tomorrow start again my diet . I having my great dinner at Pizza Hut with my 3 best friends . Hahaha...I order a personal pizza , 1 plate spagetthi and chicken wing . Woots , why I order a lot ? Because Spring's pizza hut got promotion hahaha...Worth ma ! :P

I write until here today .
Readers , enjoy my blog . Don't blame grammar error and spelling :P




No comments: