Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Complicated



What is a Family ? 

A king sit on the throne and a lot of maids serf and obey you ? 

Or shouting while talking . Disguising a kind person to caring us ? 

Or be fake enthusiastic at other person front to shows your goodness ? 

Or underestimate us and insinuated us ? 

What we call this all ! Stupid and idiot things . Stop it in my life . 


That's a big differences between the person that high-education and low-education . Did you read moral books , in there says a family should forbearance each other and be tolerant . Loves your family and be proud of your wife and children . Did the moral books mention this ? Of course yes okay !

Don't treated us just like a king and a maid . We're not your maid , we won't work for you but we help you sometimes . I don't know how to describe all of this . Such a complicated situation . Yes , say the truth I'm not really satisfied with this home . Absolutely -.-

A lot of peoples think that all of us live in a big house look awesome and so whatever . But this is so fake in the surface on the other human's naked eyes . Obviously , we're not really enjoy our life but we always go through our life with forbearance all of the criticize , abstain a lot of obstacles . Hey , I know what love is ? No , I don't !

Approaching by unfair life . You should treated us fairly . We're not animals , and I strongly emphatic again we're not your maid okay . You should treated us just like you treat someone . Definitely correct , that should be ! If you feel regret or wasting , why you want to accept us ? 

What we need is freedom . 
What we need is loves .
What we need is tolerant .
What we need is sincere enthusiastic .
What we need is a perfect family . 

Don't be so bossy because a lot of peoples will hate you in someday even though not the next hour . Did you ever heard this idioms before ? 
" A house divided against itself cannot stand balance " 


You should feel proud and glad when your wife go out for work . But you keep abating my mum work's chances . Did you think for my mum feeling , why she go out for work ? Because the budget that you spend for us are not enough that's why . And I know that you always care about your reputation and face . 

But excuse me , my mum doesn't work at beside the road , and my mum didn't go for pub and become a hooker serving other man for income ! My mum work with a clean and good job . Apparently , she is helping you , if she got her own money and you can abate some burden . But with this all , you scared that my mum ruin your reputation ! What the heck -.-

You never know my mum's difficulties and tiredness . 
You never know teenager's life . 
You never know what we need . 

We didn't oppose you but it doesn't represent that we scared and daunt but we hate you . 
Remember this ! Forever whenever you're in everywhere or in coffin . 

Whatever , I don't want vindicate a lot here . So we must fortitude and stay strong . 

I need freedom and a perfect FAMILY !!!!!! 



I bet that I can't get this in whole my life ...

1 comment:

FLORENCE said...

Be strong, my dear bro ... :)