Sunday, July 24, 2011

Harlo :P


Well, I love this weekend actually. What a lovely weekend. 

I ate appetizingly, slept with sweet dreams. Yeah! That's good :)
I just moved my "Feng shui" in my room yesterday and I slept welly hehe. But unfortunately I woke up by my mum this morning with a shout! Pheww~Luckily I stayed cool :P

Mum told me that if I still wanna stay in bed she will not bought me a new school shoes for me. Just because of this I woke up immediately and prepared myself as fast as possible. In case I will slept until almost afternoon. Imma lazy piggy, don't blame yeah :)

After the delectable breakfast with family and after bought my school shoes, as usual cleaned my floor and moped it. And waited for their coming. Furthermore, we started our practice.This is how I behaved my life every weekend. Yeah! I loved those fantastic lifestyle. 

However, I saw him on Saturday. Actually, I'm the one who wanted to quit in this game but I joined again. This is ridiculous...Despite of him how he treated badly or good on me but I'm one who still scared losing in the games. 

Honestly, we had a small talk. It's fun. This made me rewind to the memories that belonging to us before. I won't felt sad or whatever feeling. But I can ensure that Imma really happy yesterday. Seriously, I missed you so much. Definitely correct, you asked the correct question but I'm not really that dauntless to tell you my answer. 

Sometimes I do realized that my importance were just temporary for you. This world lived with unfair, the person that appreciate someone so much but what we get was something that were not really worth and we're not deserve to get something better in this kind of circumstance.

Nonetheless, I looked through everything with a opened-heart. 
Conversely, how much you hurt me I just took it as a experience. 

Fortunately,tomorrow is Monday. 
Hope I can concentrate on my study.
JIA you JIA you Desmond :D


It's time to bed! 

Goodnight



No comments: