Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yuan's Carnival :)



Yeah ! Yuan's Carnival really awesome. Oh gosh, I didn't felt any regret when I attended Yuan's Carnival. It's so fantabulous and awesome. And I'm so happy today because I saw Adrian real person and I took a lot of pictures with Kong Jie . Hahahha... Two of them were handsome and cool . I love Adrian more and Kong Jie were my second idol .

Yuan's Carnival having at Chung Hua No.1 secondary school .
I took a lot of pictures today .
Now I would like to share some here :D



Adrian !!! 


While Adrian sings , I captured him :)



Next is Kong Jie . He is my second IDOL :)))


I love this ...


Kong Jie :)


Kong Jie , Jie and me :D

The day is still young after photo shooting. Then follow up by the leisure times...shopping, fellow friends gather up for delicious dishes.

Many happy return today :)
Definitely I will punctual to attend any activities organize by Yuan's Carnival in the nearest future or other clubs organization. 

Cha-ne :)



No comments: