Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love affair



Recently , a lot of people or the fellows that surrounded me really unfortunately , a lots of them love affair . You can see someone cry , some of them become emo again and someone did not come to school .  Yes , besides all of you , I'm the one who same circumstance with you all ... 

But cheer up my friends , that's nothing . That's useless if we cry because such things . We're not deserve to drop our tears with this kind of situation . But I will not blame the person that sad a while because what we call this is " human emotional" :) 

Friends , we must stay strong and be fortitude . This is our responsible . 
Yes ! Sometimes we may not undertake a heavy burden , but we should stand properly to ensure our life live appropriately . 

We must know that , if no one love us , never mind ! We start learning how to love and cherish ourself . We learn from mistaken and we look through experience and start learning how to appreciate now . If another person are not satisfied with us , never mind ! Look at the mirror , tell the mirror " Yes ! I'm perfect for myself" 

Complicated is natural phenomena between human relationship ...
Conflict are the things that we cannot guess ...

So we should look everything with a opened-heart . 

Sometimes , we may crry . 
But remember , after cryraise up your head . Be cheerful , because there's a lot of friends will care about you . You know , within friends , there's a wonderful world waiting for you after you're wake up from sadness . 

Sometimes we may always say that :

" Oh my goodness , life such a stupid things !" 
-Life such a stupid things if you're without the friends that caring about you . Remember :)

" We break-up because I'm not his or her type " 
-Never-mind , you're still the nice one in the mirror ...

" Obviously , he or she tell lies on me . Now he or she pull a long legs !" 
- He or she are useless and unfaithful . Yes , forget about this kind of people ...

" My life seems aimlessly "
- No ... You still haven't start your footstep on your life , how come it's aimlessly !

" I'm so tired ! I feel restless and sleepless  " 
- Never mind , take a break :)

" Cry whole the night ! " 
- Go ahead and cry again , I bet that you will lost your water in your body ...

" Whatever , I wanna suicide now ! " 
- Idiot things , hit your head with rock if you dare :)

Yes ... I said this all before . 
But nowadays , we can't go back and start a new beginning , but anyone can start today and make a new ending . So ! Cheer up all my friends ! We're still in the same boat , all of us need time .Break a leg :P 




There were no reason you should't smile 

" PERHAPS OUR EYES NEED TO BE WASHED BY OUR TEARS ONCE IN A WHILE , SO THAT WE CAN SEE LIFE WITH CLEARLY VIEW AGAIN "

No comments: