Friday, July 1, 2011

Patrick again ♥


What we call this ? 
A Patrick Family . 3 members only , but never mind . I will a penny saved is a penny earned to collect the next one . Bigger and bigger . Yayhoo ! I'm so happy about this . You know I love Patrick so much ! So obvious . I got the collection now . Whatever , I will take care them heedfully muahahah :) 

I know for some people they think that is a type of squander but for me it's worth . Take an example , you go to ask Angry bird's lover , Domo's lover etc etc . They will not feel squander at all with those things because the "lover" word mention it apparently . 

Florence , she promise that she want to buy the big big Patrick for me , same I need to buy a big big Snoopy for her . Yeah ! We all in the same boat——saving money . 

I'm sad because I spend RM20 to buy my Small Patrick and Little Patrick :( 
I gonna bankrupt soon la . What the hell . By the time I need save a lot of money to buy Florence's Snoopy . So break a leg Desmond ! :P


Left to right *

Patrick , Small Patrick and Little Patrick ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A person with unbalance emotional , sometimes she talk with you sometimes she just look you with a second when she pass through you . I'm so tired with this kind of person , if you want to dance with other group just go ahead , you can join every group as you like but can you just get permission from leader ? 

I'm a person that good to talk , just tell me and give a reasonable reason . So what , I have no idea . I thought you're good before but now you make me more disappointed . You want to oppose me , just do whatever you want . I'm admit that I'm not really a good person , but at least you discuss with me first and I will not get mad easily . 

Because of me you criticize by teacher badly , because of that time performance you hate me and try to keep away from me . Why you want to do like that ? Think positively , don't be so childish anymore . Quarrel something that are nonsense . Be mature okay . 

I'm the one who always protect all your relationship between friends . I didn't recognized obviously . But what I do is nothing . Sometimes I'm really tired you know , if can I just demolish whole the things , end everything ! You make me disappointed really ! Besides you , the other one did the same thing too !

Can you just sit down a talk softly , solve the problem or conflict with conversation but not trying to make a blemishes to another person reputation , abate each other ! Where's all your lovely , trustful and amicable ? Can we be just like before ! We can abstain a lot a lot of things , but depends how you do . 

Whatever , I just wish everything can be fine as usual . 
I just realized that protect flawlessly are impossible . 

"Happiness is an attitude . 
 We either make ourselves miserable or happy and strong .
 The amount of work are the same "


No comments: