Thursday, July 7, 2011

Memories are pain




When I'm down , always viewed my blog . Read all the funny or sad stories that happened before . When I'm reading , I felt like I'm going back to that time again ... But , some memories are really pained . You will bear your tears rolled out from your eyes when you read some articles ...

But never mind , I hoped that I enjoyed reading my personal history .

Perhaps , this is called life . Life were not such luscious things .
I'm totally down today . Definitely correct , about the same things again . However , my mouth spoke " I don't care" but my heart felt reluctant . I'm not really appetizing today .

I'm so sorry guys , I tried to cheer up myself today but it's doesn't work . I'm so sorry let you all worried about me . I don't know why suddenly I became like that . Sorry "iguana" because of my mistreated . lol

After that , I don't know why I wrote something weird on a paper . There's a lot of words OMG
I think that's a kind of expression ...
I'm talking with the paper ...
I wrote what I'm thinking that time
I wrote what I wanted to interpret to someone ...


Emotional & Expression 


A jie said that she had a long time didn't saw I smile . She pinched my chubby face and pull my muscle and said " Smile bro , don't think too much !" Jie , next time don't like this la . Don't do this when I'm bad mood because I scared that my tears rolled out accidentally . LOL

I almost cried when A jie told me this ... Fortunately I stop my tears from rolling out :P

Yeah , obviously I had a long time didn't smile ...
Now , there were two most effective medicine to recovered the real Desmond now .

First , the person that hurt me . Second , the next appearance .

Whatever , it's difficult to found a new appearance . It's not that easy to found a person that truthful loves you . So what I'm gonna to do now is try to smile . HEHEHEHEHEH :D
And facing everything with a opened-heart . Yeah !

Alright , there's no reason I should't smile .
I always cheered myself with this sentence . Yeah , it's a nice quote . We should use it in daily life .

I stop here today . Goodnight 

No comments: