Thursday, June 30, 2011

Patrick ♥

I just realize that I'm a Patrick lover . But I wanna mention here , not the Spongebob's best friend starfish Patrick . But it's a red dog with black nose , long ears , chubby face and fat body . Oh my goodness , 1 word PERFECT . I love Patrick so much you know .

The first time when I saw Patrick at Shopping center . I saw a lot of key chains hanging there . You know I love black color and whole the Patrick's body was red in color , urm...Simple again , accord my condition and my favorite . I delayed until now I get it , you know I don't dared to but it when I saw it because the price was an arm and a leg .Sure that mummy will bombed me . 

Haizz... A blessing in disguised you know . 
Something good isn't recognized at the first , finally I got my own Patrick now weehee  
I love him so much , my Patrick . 

And I want to say Thank you to my uncle here because he brought Patrick for me when he was overseas . But say the truth isn't he bought for me ? Definitely no , but I called him to buy for me :) By the way thanks for you at the drop of a hat . 

Share some photo : 


Patrick  Patrick  



Chubby Face  


PATRICK    


Patrick and ME :)

People says , A bird in the is worth two in the bush . 
I'm so greedy la :P Because I plan to collect whole set of Patrick , means that the small size Patrick until the big size Patrick . Hahahah ! I think impossible la . The Patrick that sell in Kuching cost RM69.90 but at KL only RM38 -.- A big difference what the hell . 

Okay okay ! Forget about it la :) 

Today my best friend , Su jie she facing some conflict with her classmates . 
But I will keep secret with the problem that she faced now . But I will some advise for her . 

Su jie:

I'm glad that you shared your hardship for me , I always be your listener su jie so cheer up then . So I would like to have some advise here , hope you understood with my words . Okay , I sentence "Conflict is invetable nut combat is optional " . You can choose either you want to abstain the situation or facing the truth . You need to know , sometimes we may have no reason to faced it because sometimes we have no idea . I know , friends was not a dime a dozen , so in this situation you learn somethings , learn how to appreciate and cherish with what you have . Forbearance those criticize , judgement , insult or whatever things that were negative ways . 

Just be mundane , don't fight with them because the person start the war , the person who are loser . Be elegant , showed them you're really exquisite . You're the one who studies moral . Don't be the person that know how to read moral books but doesn't know how to using moral in their life . Stop vindicate with them , that's useless . Apparently , we need forbearance and concession in our life . So , what I want to say until here. Hope you enjoy with my poor broken English . 

" A positive attitude may not solve all your problem , 
  But it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort " 


No comments: