Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Almost get mad today -___-

What the hell . Who you think who you are . You really ! But i say here first , maybe you are not talking about me maybe yes , but I don't care . This is because you are too hao lian . You just think you are pretties on whole the world . But i don't care . Whatever larh "COFFEE" =)

Don't care about the bullshit now . But i really need to thanks to my lovely jie . Even though my birthday already passed but she still give me a present . She buy a cake for me last Thursday , still give me a Pretty cute mini notebook as my present . Thanks jie . I love your gift so much . I appreciate it =D

I'm really get mad today . After school , i go to Chung Hua Pending primary school . Woots ! It's really take need a lot of stamina and energy at their . I had heard my friends say before , they says the kid just like "DEVIL" and the inside the classroom really like Bloody Hell OMG :/

Woots ! All the primary student always opposing you until you feel want to hit them . 1st , I go in to their class and they say "good afternoon teacher." Wow , pretty polite . But after that , oh my goodness . Suddenly change to Bloody Hell . wHOAH ! Can't blow them . They just keep continue making noisy and I'm so hard to teach at the front they . My friend's Ricky and Seng cannot bear them anymore . But we cannot too rude because we're wrong if we do something rude.

Walao A really Walao A ! I still cannot teaching at the front there . And I cannot bear anymore . Ricky too . He use his hand and hit on his forehead , swing his head . Seems like no idea already . Argh ! I'm really cannot bear now ! I take the"rotan" and hit the table . I shout at them , "I told many times already , don't make noise but you all still make noise , how dare all you are ! If you all make noise again , whole the class FROG JUMP 20 times !!!"

The class quite suddenly...

But my boom just can tahan a few minute nia . They start to opposing you again . Some student fight at there because they grab each other padding -___- ! And need I shout at them anymore -___-
I'm so HOT that time , i shout again . =.=

I just know that , 3 hours I shout almost ten times already until no sounds . Argh . I'm feeling not conformtable that time . My tekak so painful even though i drink a lot of water . This is call 气死人ar ! Next time when I back again , they will change again . If not ,I bring nuclear go to boom them ><

Gift from my lovely jie :D

Thanks Jie ! Mucackk <3 [Normal Kiss] =D


Until here only . Bye :))))))




No comments: