Friday, April 22, 2011

:'(

Friday . Luckily Friday . Holiday . Have a nice day , but not too nice day .
Hahahahahahhahaha :')

Today skipping my tuition , what the hell . Math tuition class exchange to Friday morning -___- , i thought don't have . But still have ! Wahahahahahhahaha... Luckily i din go to spring today , and luckily my "Devil generation" of the 2 members already learn all the dance step today . Thanks god I make a correct way . Really luckily .

But something bother about is another of my 3 members haven't learn the dance step . Just half only :( What ! Haiiz , sad larh . Wish tomorrow that I can teach all the dance step in 2 hours , one of the member . I will try my best , hope she try her best too .

A big problem come now . One of the member just learn the starter only ! And another one already learn after chorus . But his learning ability got a bit slow , okay , I forgive him . He will blur what the dance step do , you need to explain many times , demo many times to make him understand !This is need my patient to teach him . Desmond , "Gambateh" :)

Next Saturday Competition larh...I'm so scared larh...Woots ! I week for us to practice . I hope you all can  practice all the night before competition . But some say they are busy . How , not enough member , so hard to practice . But please , because some problem we need hurry up and rush up our practice . Sorry my friend's .

Melvin call me today , he say he cannot participate in competition because his BB Drill Camp . He make me disappointed , but lastly the last call he say he can participate again . Urgh ! The first time I dancing on the stage , I scared larh ! What I scared is , they still don't know how to dance :(

I'm so worry ! Worry whole the day ! Urgh !

No comments: