Monday, April 18, 2011

Lag -______-

Lag -_______- What The Hell

Woohoo . I got many picture about my Lundu Trip larh but what the fuck of that line . Argh , I takes whole the night to upload an album but just complete 1 picture only . Sorry my lovely computer , you work for me whole the night :( Sorry sorry TT

Aiyiah ! That Hell line lorh , bother me . So slow lorh . I got took many many nice picture when I'm at Pandan Beach . I'm trying to upload on blog but still cannot . Urgh , Digi bangkarp har ? why my line so slow ! Okay okay , don't talk about this again :)

Today my school got a speech about the importance of 999 and the disadvantages if you playing of this number .Hahahahahaha , at first , whole the morning section student all go to the assembly hall . And a a girl give a long long speech , i don't pay any attention when the speech start until the end . I just keep talking with Dervin and Jian Yang about dancing ><

Hahahahahahahhaha...

I just know that , this I will never forget it . Urm , after speech , the girl will ask question and whole the student can answer . Then , she ask . Got 2 Malays answer liao . Okay okay , no Chinese -____- , Chuan Hong know the next question answer and he tell me . OMG , I rise up my hand . And I go up to the stage and  answer the question . But Chuan Hong answer is wrong . What The fuck . This really make me "sia soi"

The next question again , Chuan Hong know the next question and again , he tell me again >< And i rise up my hand again and again >< and i go to stage lorh . I think my answer correct lor but that people say my answer is not correct ! Urgh ... I'm so nervous larh until my hand shaking .

Many people BOOOOOOO me !

Preetty "Lab Bin" What The Hell .
I have been booooooo 3 times . But never mind , i got a "nice try" -____- Muahahahahahahah .
Aiya , i don't care people booooo ! me or not , but for my opinion larh , can except that "boooo" okay . You "BOOOOO" means that you are brave than me and you can confrim  that your answer are one hundred percents correct . Aiya , i got try 2 times liao marh , no need "BOOOO" . Waste saliva ><

But I really got a bit "Lab Bin" larh , I'm human mar , of course feel lab bin lor . But , disturbance just pass quickly :) Luckily .

History tuition . Walao . So what auntie . Owh , the things is happened last Friday .
Last Friday i got Math tuition class , after finished my tuition i straight went back to my house and i started practiced my dance , Run Devil Run . Maybe that groups of auntie heard the songs and they straight go to up stair there watch me dance .

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha...Really "SUA BA LAO" lorh .
So what , I DARE SAY AT HERE . okay AUNTIE :)

The are standing at the tuition corridor there and shout shout shout ! OMG . In public places . Shut up Auntie ! Muahahahahahhahaha . Like this lor . But i don't care and i just keep practiced only .

So today that groups of auntie insinuating me [In front of me] but in a small voices . I just straight hurt them in a louder voice . Aiya , people study in good school wor , i study in noob school wor . So many differences . Hello auntie , EXCUSE ME , PMR Exam paper are the same -_____-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah . So what , i just bear only nia . Just a piece of paper , why need haggle over to many .Hahahahah , okay okay . Next time i call all my friend's come to all your front and dance for you to "SEE" . I dare owh , you dare to see ? Depends on you auntie .

Last what i want to say is .

Hello Auntie , Watch this ----------> mlm

No comments: