Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stubborn Sis

Congratulation , I finish my "Mr.Midnight" this 2 days . Woohoo . The first English book that I can finish :)
--Aiya , don't laugh my friend's . Now I'm trying to improve my English . So I use this method lor .
Teehee , a bit stupid =)

Alright , go in to the topic .
Aiya.The things is like this,I got 2 sisters.They are very poor in result,and there are not good in BM and English . Beside not good but worst . My mum spend a lot of money for them go to tuition but still not improve their BM and English . My mum really get mad of them . And I'm the brother who no idea now :'(

My mum scold them many times already , okay ! Not good in BM and English doesn't matter , but there just put their eyes stares on television . Always neglect their homework . When they go to school , teacher always call the same name , scold the same student . After that my mum heard some complain about my sis .

Say the truth , my mum really dislike complain for her son or daughter . Really , I got a story about when I was primary 4 . I'm kinda crazy and playful during I'm primary 4 . I think the principal dislike me , I always play chasing each other with my friend's . And whole my body wet because of sweat . So the principal saw it and complain my attitude to my mum -_____- , what is the consequence , over night in store 1 night ='(

So like this lor . My mum trying to scared them , hit them and keep scolding them but they still won't change . My mum always chase them go to take bath , do their homework etc etc etc , conclusion all new my mum chasing -______-

Wake up in 5 am morning , 5:45 haven't done their bathing and tidy their self . Just a breakfast need half an hour . They just like snail and tortoise . What The Hell . My little bro are faster than them. Everyday , I'm inside the sleeping dream but break by my mum chasing sound =..=

After school , go back still the same . Slow and slow and slow and slow again . Again and again . 1 day pass 1 day . Still the same attitude . Weekend , got a China channel whole the day cartoon . And 2 of sis are insane on television . They sit at the front of the television whole the day without water and food . Until sick got 1 time . A unhealthy appetie -_____-

So like this , neglect homework already . Their workbook are resting in their bags . What The Hell . The most worsen is , Sunday night , start doing their homework as fast as horse . Don't know how to do ? Skip ! Next day , teacher punish the same student again . Haiiiiizzzz.... How come they can stay in this type of life .

I write this because i heard again complain about both of sis from tuition teacher , the teacher say "I had no idea with you sis . Both of them are stubborn , don't want to learn ! I think I need give up both of them !" The teacher tone sounds like disappointed .

Be a big bro is me , I use a lot of method already , I "command" them but not "call" anymore . I call them borrow BM books and English story books to read , if you don't understand the words , just use dictionary . But after they look for dictionary , still don't understand . Haiyo ... Hopeless larh !

Haiiz....Why my sis just like that "RUBBISH"
Don't like to study ! I had no idea . Forget about it larh =(


This 2 are my sis . Sometimes , i love them .
Because they can cooperate to me to taking picture :) 
Nice marh this picture ? Muahaha :)



No comments: