Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Annoyed Life x*(

Weather hot like a HELL .
Homework high like a mountain .
Project got many many haven't done .
I just wanna say , Cheey BYE :)

Weird , the weather so hot today . Burning hot , just like inside the oven . Are we "baked human" ! Urgh !
Homework bother me too . Especially the Bahasa teacher . What the hell her , she give homework easily , but we do until hand numb :( Urgh ! So what , I won't not do her homework , NEVER ! :)

Geography project just start until half -_____- , History project haven't start . I'm blur with what teacher explain , maybe I'm not concentrate ? Or I'm just playing ? Or.... That time I'm moody because of that things ? Haiiz , no mood heard teacher explain . And the teacher also explain until half go to hit people . Hell :)

Today , go to Pending Primary School again . Muahahahahahah , last time I shouted them sarcastically ! Today I go there , hahaha . No problem , everything good . They obey what I say , I just use a small voice talk with them , they obey . And they don't dare to make any noise . 

------> Prostitute 

Eh ! Hello , did my sis done any wrong ? He just good with other boys. So what , you are same too . You always stick at boy too . What pity for her boyfriend ? Pity for your boyfriend first okay , did my sis done something sorry to his boyfriend ? I think this you should remind yourself okay . You're over than my sis okay , you are 'playing' with other boy at the front on your BOYFRIEND !

You don't know who are you playing with ? Yon don't know who look at you ? And you still don't know you touch everywhere of the boy at the front of your boyfriend ? I want say here now ! So pity with  boyfriend , terrible larh you ! I never seen any girls like you . You just like "prostitute" okay . Nothing can describe you except this word . 

What copy cat ? I saw you always copy people too . What people wear what you wear , what people use what you use . I think this is call , wearing self shoes step on self leg . Got a bit over okay . How people tight their hair how you tight your hair too . People using good phones don't have show off , but you ! Using lauzy phone show off show on there -______-

Insult English is "ANTS" . So what , I'm writing English here .  I comment at your status on Facebook  using English and insinuate by you :) I'm good . I know you can't speak English fluently okay , hahahaha ! Sorry , I'm not perfect at all , my English not good as I think but BETTER than you :)

Walao , just a small problem on reality , pass through Facebook . Insinuate someone , hurt someone or insult them just like Dog or cat . What , they are dog or cat you are Chick and Duck ! Muahahahahha :) And , post some status need use a lot of "!" People say "kia shu" you know .

I know I have quarell with you because of dancing . So what ? Now I'm going to finish learning my dance step with my friend's . Who said wanna dance "Lucifer" before . What The Hell . So hard larh , I find a easier song for you but you insult me on Facebook . Whatever larh , I don't care , I'm not the people that childish like you . Now , nothing about dance already inside you mind . You're really not interested in dancing but you just want to force yourself into another hobby . No sounds about dancing from you again -____-

Okay okay ...Just until here today .
Good bye and Cheey Bye :)


No comments: