Monday, April 4, 2011

Cameras

Eeeee...I want a camera . That's Canon500D , So expensive larh . So scared with the price :'( I like Canon60D but the price make me almost cry OMG :( RM3799 larh ! Fuck off , what the damn expensive ! But Canon500D is cheap that Canon60D larh , RM2588 :D
The diagram on left side is Canon EOS 500D :PP

So expensive larh . If 1 got one , i will appreciate it until i use my life to protect it :D
I'll protect it because i love it so much . Haha...hope i got this awesome birthday present :'( but impossible larh .
I want get good result in PMR to get Canon500D but i also want N8 larh :'( I scared i regret if i buy Canon500D larh ... Haha ! If buy N8 sure I'll not regret because it's phone ma . Can call friends , take picture and MP3 :D

I saw my friend's on Facebook , she already buy a Canon60D , really nice lorh . Seems like she use a lot of money to buy that camera .I got a bit jealous larh , but i scared I'll regret  if i already buy it . But the most i admire is her friend's can take cooperate to her , go to some place and be her model ! Nice , hope i can be her model too but i think i better be photographer :D

Don't know larh . The photo so nice after she takes . WalaoA ! Really nice,besides that she knows how to catch angles >< ! Pro larh :D I hope I can be like her too . Haha . Really intresting larh , meet with your friend and go to some place photo shooting . Wow , the people surround you looking for you , they must be think that "whoah ! This boy learn skill from photo shooting when he was young larh !"

Feel proud :DD
Urm...Now I'm confused larh because I want N8 or Canon500D ? I scared regret if i buy Canon 500D...I scared that i seldom use it . Impossible i use Canon500D when I hang out with my friends ! Haha , got a bit weird larh ... and I'm not a professional photographer , why i need canon 500D lerh ?

But also got advantages larh , I can call my friend's become my model and i shoot them ! Yeah , that time i become a trainer photographer liao :D hahahahahahahahah [Feel proud]
Argh ! Still confused , but need see my PMR result 1st larh ! If i got good result baru "da suan" :'( T.T

After 12 midnight , is my real birthday . I hope my picture can broke 100 likes . Haiiz , i think impossible . This is the wishes for my birthday . But I'll try my best larh :P

Bye :D

No comments: