Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday

I really love this day and this night , but already passed 12 o'clock already :D
I celebrate my birthday today , 2 April , I celebrate earlier because my real date of birth is Tuesday , and we got school that day , not fun so I celebrate earlier :P

Thanks mummy , buy me Oreo-Cheese cake for me from Secret Recipe . Thanks mummy again because Ang pao of birthday :D , thanks mummy again again , for i get No.7 in my class :D . I love you mum ! You're the best :PP Thanks to the present too my friend's . Thanks for coming for this night , i love you all :D

Dish is so simple ya my friend's but nice to eat . Not bad , quite delicious :D We sit together and chit-chat about our story about our school life , talking about someone , yellowish joke or etc etc ...
Hehe...So happy ya , but times always pass faster when the happy time come :'( Hehe , but i don care because friends can always meet together .

Hope next Tuesday you all don't have school and we go to MBO watch movie ? want marh ? Hope you all can go . We always take photo . Hehe , jump at there at here . Laughing everywhere , this show happiness . If I happy everyday like this , it's good larh :D

Angela go back already when we sing happy birthday song. Nevermind , Monday i take my birthday cake for her :D We also play "True or Dare" ! Hehe ....So funny ,happy , and exciting :D But when they go back , i feel become 1 person already T.T ...

Btw , thanks for the coming , thanks for the present and thanks for the "Happy Birthday" wishes :D
Guys , I love you all ...
Bye :PP

No comments: