Sunday, April 24, 2011

Freshness :) Teehee

Target 10 o'clock wake up , because later 12 o'clock need practice dancing . But what the hell , 7.13 wake up liao . It's really damn earlier . What ? Because I drink too much water before sleep , I finding for toilet early in the morning .

But I'm not regret wake up in the morning because my mum bring us go to eat Hong Kong breakfast . Yayahooo , I order a bow of urm....I don't know what dish named , but I can describe it . Urm...The upper layer is filled with cheese , the bottom is rice with Italian sauce , I think is rice baked with Italian sauce cheese if I'm not wrong :) It's make my tongue relax ! And I'm flying to the heaven suddenly . That's I describe that Rice baked with Italian sauce cheese . Woohoo , besides that , Melvin also join us . But sadly , I forget to bring my camera =)

After come back , I need teach Melvin the dance step . Luckily he learn all today . But for him , he'll nervous if someone look at him and he will forget the step . What The Hell , I teach them until whole my body wet because of sweat ! T.T Bau bau my badan ! Hahahahahahahahahahha , But I'm not feel hopeless because all my gang know how to dance . Thanks god !

If I'm not wrong , we practice until half , got a small kid . He's going to tuition class that time but after he saw us , he stop at the stair and stares us . Hahahaha, we practice almost 3 times and he go into his tuition class . After that , he come out  and see us practice again , after that . He make a applause ! What The Hell . Wahahahahahhahaha .

To test our braveness , I open the gate and we go out to my car park there and practice . Firstly , no people pass through the road . After some cars pass through , we're nervous and stop at the half -_____- . I think , no need take a long time , all of my neighbour come out can see us practice . We're not looking at them , but there stares on us !

The student that at tuition also open the window and see us . The teacher also come out . What The Hell ! Got a bit nervous but we practice many times and we can be accustomed to this kind of situation . Some of the boy learn our dance step but they dance cincai*ly ! Hahahahahahhaa ...Some of them laugh , so what ! Hahahaha , We're brave enough ! We dare practice in the front of many eyes .

Almost 2 hours we practice at outside there . Hope Melvin can regular his speed . Because he's very fast . -_____- ! But , Devil's Generation , GAMBATEH ! 


That's all for today . Bye :)

No comments: