Friday, April 1, 2011

Comparing

Urm...3 years already , now i'm in process become more mature . In the future , i need be an adult liao...But not in the future , is the time almost up now :D ... Hahahahaha , in this 3 years , many many things happen , haiiz , so difficult to describe . Happy time , sadness , madness , misunderstand all are the ingredients inside my life's . Haha , but i totally agree that , because a person din have any experience of depress by surrounding , that person will not mature forever . Because she or he don't know the feeling and don't have any experience of this kind of feeling . So that is what i want to say .

Eh , still remember when i was Form 1 . When i remember back or feedback from my memories , I'm really childish i can admit that :P Really childish larh T.T Just know how to play , acting like a gangster , OMG ! I cannot imaging that why i can like this before . And i noticed that my mouth so bad , always talk about people . I think i'm influence by other people , maybe :P  I change become like to play , always neglect my lessons . Just keep continue playing only ...

Urm...I remember that , i like to pay attention to the gangster in our school ! And after that i will become friend with them , what i think is i can get protection and i can show offed that i got my "backer" hahahahaha...It's funny larh , but now for me that are not important now :D ... When i thinking this , it's really funny larh !!! OMG :D ... And another funny things is i like to find "God-sister" or "God-brother" ! When i was Form 1 i got many sister and brother like this ....Hahahahahahahahahaha ! Crazy ... But now i just remain a few "Gan Jie" because their are my LOVELY :D

Form 2 , after a long holidays . I haven't change yet . Still like a child . I know that time i already choose the wrong way . I'm so stupid that time . I don't know too . Because of the influence by the rubbish ! I remember that i always go to Spring without my mum permission . I admit that , is me want to follow you all . That time my heart and mind already absorb by darkness already .

I always go out when late in the night , every saturday go to Spring without mum permission . That's make my mum angry . Make my mum worried me too . Haiiz , now i feel so sorry to my mum but i really don't know how to apologize :'(  This memory always make me feel regret but it's a lessons ! Urm... Conclusion is , that time i'm a bad boy ! hahahahahahahahaha...

Because of that rubbish , I also become a rubbish inside other people mind . I know that time so many people hate me when i was Form 2 . Haha... but i don't care because that is a experience larh . If they don't feel anything to me , i think i will act like form 1 style again -_____- . Urm... I think i need to say Thanks to that kind of Rubbish and the people hate me before ! Thanks for the insinuate :D

Form 2 Jun , i'm trying to become myself anymore . I always do something to make people feel okay to me . But they still see me like a rubbish . And i bear with anything .Luckily i got some friend they know my feeling . I really need to thanked them . They make me feel confident when i want to give up . Thanks :D

Ya . I feel that , i bear almost half of the year . I can feel that everything start changing . Maybe it just a exam from god . I feel that the friend that leave me now slowly come back to me . But really slow ! Okay , but i think " Walk slowly better than just standing there" . We come back to each other but we need a long time .

Form 3 , yeah ! I have no problem now , I'm good now . Conclusion , i learn so many things when i was F.2 . I learn how to bear anything , how to make the situation and i know learn the most important is "Friend are important" . We need appreciate our friend . Urm..I think that's all :D 

Bye :)

No comments: