Friday, June 10, 2011

Battlefield


Tomorrow is the most excited day for me . Yeah ! I'm going to stand at my battlefield tomorrow . So , good luck then , good luck to my group members and good for Devil's Generation . Tomorrow we need attend rehearsal before 9 morning . Hope we can be accustomed to the stage . 

Woah...Got a bit nervous because almost 100++ guess attend , at Kenyalang old cinema . But for me , that's a challenge . This is the first time I need stand in a lot of peoples front :) 

But got some disturbance happened just now , Yan Teng bring a small piece paper for me , owh it's a newspaper that she cut . After that she pointed at a words , "Pending school perform RUN DEVIL RUN"  -_- What the hell , disappointed larh ! We perform BANG okay . 

Luckily there got the number showed in the newspaper . So I called the number immediately . After a conversation , the person said that we cannot change our song name . We start panic , but luckily we called our teacher and change our song name . 

We shock when we saw got some school perform Lucifer by Shinee . Woohooo , our enemy !
Besides Lucifer , Breath , On stage Hybird etc etc . Those dance step are difficult . Don't know weather we can win or not . God blessed us tomorrow ya . We practice our song that we wanna perform , Bang by After school . WOO ! We spend a lot of time on this song , we practice hardly . 

Hope we can get some surprise :) 

I think this July , our school got conduct an activity called G4K , I plan for this July . 
Maybe Bang by After school again or another song .
But we can make sure we perform Mr.Taxi :) 

I stop here , goodbye :)


GOOD LUCK DESMOND LEE  :D

No comments: