Sunday, June 12, 2011

Goodbye Holiday :)


Anyonghigaseyo holidays , anyonghaseyo school :) 
Huh ! I have a lot of fun my holidays . Luckily . But what I'm not satisfaction is my Facebook . What the hell , there are no people around . Haiiz... I got a lot of likes before on my statuses , but now ! HUH -.- 
Hahahahaha...But readers or Facebook fellows don't angry ya , I'm not scolding you all :D

I fill up my holiday with donation , practice dancing , tuition and hang out with friends . The most seldom activity I do in this 2 weeks holiday is hanging put -.- Majority on dancing . Yeah , about dancing ! I got a competition last night . Woohooo , such as a competitive circumstance . 

We performed BANG by After School . Hahahaha...
Even though our school didn't win but I got a lot of experience from that competition . A lot of people shouted when we performed our dance . *I'm not show off , don't misunderstanding thanks :) 

I'm so admire the crews from other school , they are amazing . Woohoo... The school most I like is Greenroad school . I don't know how to described  them , urm...Conclusion , they are amazing . 
GREEN ROAD [ Anonymous Crew]---> Woohooo ! Appreciation you all ;)

I just know that , before our turns I got headache . Woohoo..It's pained -.- 
The more I nervous the more pained attacking me . Stupid :P 
But after perform my headache hilang liao :D hahahahahha 

Besides modern dance , still got a lot of performance example like comic dialogue , traditional dance , traditional dance with fans etc etc . Woohoo ...The most I like was comic dialogue . Hahahahaha...What the funny things . All the spectator laughed die when they performed comic dialogue >.< 

Humph~
Tomorrow I need wake up early again , don't know weather I can fall asleep or not tonight ? 
Because I wake up at 11 today . So late -.- 
I forget to cut my long hair today , I can ensure that tomorrow got assembly . Tiam :'( 
But good news , Monday and Tuesday are school after that holiday again . Because of our school conduct sport days . Yeah ! Happy :P

During this few days with no school , my friends invite my go to spring and singing . But look at pocket 1st , empty -.- Humph...Never mind , take from mother :P 

Okay , I stop until here , goodbye then :)



No comments: