Monday, June 20, 2011

Cheer up :)


You know , it's hard to be a good leader . Yes , today I will taking about my experience while I'm a leader of my group and we participated in a lot of competition . And we also see a lot of competitive circumstance and skills form other person . Yeah , that's great . 

I know that our group are not really well-known , we just participate in school dancing competition and represent school go out and competition . And , I'm not going to show off a thing here , thanks :) But I don't care if you still persist want to judge about me :) Yeah ! 

Yes , actually be good leader is not really easy . The problem that always I faced is... Urm, like you prepared everything and wanted to start teach your members but the most make me get mad  is they cannot come when you want start teaching . I will not feel angry but disappointed . You , as a leader you need a lot of patient . You need take care the emotion of your members , you cannot scold them as you want . 

Besides that , if your member don't pay attention with what you teach and be not seriously , you will feel that what you teach become waste . If you scold them , later they say " I give up" . You know , in my school that's difficult to find a friends to dance . And maybe the member that you scold are the most important characteristic in the dance . 

But sometimes I really blame myself too because I teach them without experience :P
Just like the first time we stand on the stage and the first I'm dancing on the stage . Hahahaha... The 1st song we perform is ' Run devil RUN' . You know , so worst -.- And I heard a lot of judgement and criticize from other poisonous mouth . I bear them . 

The most hurt me or headache problem that I have faced before was conflict happened in our group . We though they did not attacking each other in front , they insinuate each other at their back . Be a leader , your member always find you and complain . 

Alright , I feel better now . Hehehe...Think positively , just treated all of this just like a test from life . We named our group as "Devil Generation" before , I think got a bit weird la . Now we change our group name again , " STUDENTS" nice or not ? All of my members agree with this new name :) 


Hope that our group just like them . 


You know , a leader always stand at the front . 
But it's hard to be a good leader . 


I have a quote here , but what I really hope that is my member can really know what's my vexed :) 

- Believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power ,
it's an opportunity to build on our faith , inner strength and courage . 
I've learned that how we face challenges play a big role in the outcome of them . 




No comments: