Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ordinary day


For me today is an ordinary day . For other person , today is Father's day . 
But never mind , cheer up then ! Luckily today was my sis's birthday . Happy birthday , Deenia ! As usual , still practice dancing today . Muahah :) 

Actually , mum decided go to One Jaya to celebrate my sis's birthday . Unfortunately , one jaya full house -.- But never mind . We go to "ABC" -.- He decided ! Always the same location . Change another area please :) 

Share some photo here : 


Chocolate Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe :P


Doris , Deenia , Calvin and mummy 


Look at my bro :) 
Orange cloth : My cousin , Yvoone :)


After having a great dinner at "ABC" -.- 
We come back and singing birthday song for my sis , Deenia :) 

Okay , I stop here today ! :P




No comments: