Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Hair :D


Capture at the saloon that I cut my hair :)

Hey readers , now it's the time for me to update my blog . 
You know , I cut my hair today . Sad because I miss my long hair again :P Happy because I change again another face :) Hahahaha...What face ? Still the same lo :O Stupid -.-

For me , sometimes long hair really fed-up and annoying . But I love long hair too because a lots of people says that long hair more suit to me :P Yes ! Why long hair let me feel fed-up , you know during school time , a lot of peoples in school ! HOT -.- If I'm hot I mess up my hair . As usual , after recess time my hair really messy because of sweating -_-

I Share a photo here : 


Obviously ! Short a lot :P 
Hahahaha...After cut down my damn long front hair , now I can feel better on my forehead . You know , my front hair long until I can tight up ! I tight up my hair every night ! Because my hair too long and boys cannot cover their forehead during night time .

A lots of people says that boy cannot cover their forehead , the Chinese's tradition says that human's forehead got lights . If our forehead always been covered , the lights will extinguish . If the lights extinguish , you will follow by something supernatural ! Urm...I think no need I explain clearly all of you understand what I mean . 

Okay okay ! Stop nonsense or talking something bullshit :PP

Today such a boring day too . 
Luckily I go to Eunice's house , dancing again :) 
I'm so happy today . We chit-chat , sit down with some beverages :) 
The time passed quickly , 5 hours just like 5 minutes . Time are rushing :( 
My mum always tell me " We must do things quickly , do not let people wait for us but we wait for other people ! If time will wait for us , we have no problem with living in 100 years" 

Okay . I stop here today . 


Rate my article ya ! Thanks so much ! :D


No comments: