Monday, June 27, 2011

Not logic -.-



I received a bad news today , this news really make me what the fuck -.- 
Our charity sales day got performance included dancing but during Teacher's day we performed Mr.Taxi , in the nutshell a lot of teachers especially Malay's teachers . They complained our dance too sexy and our costume was too open -.- Because of this our Lovely Principal canceled the dancing category : / 

Hello , I wanna to mention here ! The girls just wear a short vase on the top and a short pants with black silk stocking . Isn't SEXY ! You want us danced with Tudung and Baju Kurong ? Sott jor :P 

Forget about it , don't scared ! We still got performance at outside soon :) 

Today no tuition class , I'm happy but boring stay in the house -.-
Awww...Mr.Lee , hope you recover faster ! God blessed you :) 

Yeah , I just watched X-Men today . Eeee...Such a nice movie , so exciting and interesting . Woohoo ! It's about a man that can control things movement by his willpower , that's a kind of power . Another man can read other persons mind and control human movements ! 

There was a girl named "Raven" she was really "Raven" ! Her ability was she can disguised to anyone . Another girl named Angle , she can fly and her weapon was Fire . She spout out fire ball from her mouth . A boy who had ability with supersonic . Urm....The rest , watch by yourself [ I'm lazy to write ] X )

I just realized that I love Patrick so much . 
Urm... not the Spongebob best friend Patrick , but the red dog Patrick 


Yes , here it is :) OMG  

I want to buy this ! I guess this is expensive T.T 
But I love it , I'm so greedy because I wanna collect from small until big :)
Weeheee ! Whatever , I love it ! 

I think I will buy it soon . Yeah ! Love you Patrick . You're red :) 
OMG Patrick are so PERFECT !  ---> Patrick's colour 

Goodbye :) 
See you tomorrow readers [ If I got update again ] :P

No comments: