Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lover is dangerous , loves is poisonous


You know , the most dangerous human in this world call lover , the one that you love .
The most venomous , toxin , poisonous was call loves .
A loves just like drug ,
I time you tried , you want another time .
Dangerous person called lover ,
Lover were your apart ,
Your happiness , your sadness or whatever .
Lover can be different type ,
That's why lover ware dangerous .
Been loved by person were easy ,
Pursued  a person were hard ,
When we lost it , start that moment we learn how to appreciate ,
But when you possessed  it you forgot how to cherish .

Sometimes , we treated loves just like joked .
But when we need it , we take care carefully .
This call utilization .

You know , I'm sad when you don't reply my text ,
Sometimes I think that , I'm not really perfect to you ,
Sometimes , I felt like I'm idiot from my guessing because I scared that you are utilization on me ,
My mind playing with tricks and question .
But I felt unwell when I think suspiciously on you .
Always be perfunctory on me !
That's why I felt suspiciously .
Sometimes I guess that we were in a distance
Isn't I know you not very well ?
What was lover mean ?
What was Loves mean again ?
Confusing...
Significance nothing _________

No comments: