Monday, June 13, 2011

School reopen


Ish ! I miss my long hair -.-

" I never forget boy , I never forget boy..." 
Owh...It's my alarm , After school - Because of you . Muhahahahahahha . As usual , go to showered and wear my school uniform . Yeah ! I slim lorh :P Of course slim la dude , this 2 weeks majority dancing :) Hahahaha...

After prepared myself well , I go downstair and enjoyed my second semester school reopen breakfast prepared by mum . Woo ! Delicious :) Even though just in a cup . But what I worried when I'm in car was I forget to told mum Sunday , yesterday need to cut my hair -.- Oh gosh , my hair damned long what the hell . 


Game over ! Today got assembly . "MATI KOK KOK" 
But I don't care too much even though I felt yawn and sleepy simple again almost fall asleep  . It's tired ! I hate the first day back to school , tired -.-

But unfortunately , my I had been caught by discipline teacher because my hair were too long . Luckily , the teacher acted kindly and called us cut our hair by ourself . phew! I felt reluctant to cut my hair T.T 
But at the last I still cut my hair -.- 


Whatever , I have no mood to update again . 


Goodbye then :)


2 comments:

DreamerBee said...

hey Des ! I love ur new blog style :)
by the way, happy school reopen :P

♥Desmond said...

Thanks ya :)